We Specialize In Serving Our Veterans!
At Gulf Coast Home Experts it is our belief that every man and woman who has served to protect and preserve the American Dream should also enjoy one of the fundamental components of that dream, Home ownership. We pride ourselves in offering the various programs and resources available to make home ownership a reality for veterans.
VA Guaranteed Loan Lets You Borrow Up To 100% Of The Purchase Price with $0 Down Payment
Your military service has earned you the right to apply for a VA guaranteed home purchase loan that requires no down payment. Your VA Loan is a mortgage loan issued by approved lenders and guaranteed by the federal government. Since its inception, the VA Loan program has helped place more than 20 million veterans and their families into their dream homes.
As part of our mission at Gulf Coast Home Experts to serve you, we've created the "Heros to Homeowners" program, that is above and beyond your VA benefits. When combined with your VA Loan it allows service members and veterans to take advantage of even more substantial cost savings. When buying a home with us and using our military-friendly mortgage partners there are no cost pre-approval, no appraisal fee, no points, and credit back towards closing cost.
To qualify, homes must meet the following requirements:
- Home must be the veteran’s primary residence.
- Home must be a single family attached or detached home, townhome or condominium.
- Duplexes or other multi-family units must have been constructed at least five years prior to the closing date.
- New homes must have either ENERGY STAR certification or HERS Index score of 75 or less.
- The home must remain as the veteran’s primary residence for at least three years, and the Veteran borrower must occupy the home within 60 days after loan closing.
To be eligible veterans, military members, and their spouses must be at least 18 years of age and meet one of the following service criteria:
- An active duty military member
- A member of the National Guard
- A reserve component military member having completed 20 qualifying years for retirement
- A Veteran having served at least 90 active duty days unless discharged sooner due to service-connected disability and not discharged dishonorably
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran listed as missing in action or whose death was service connected
MILITARY SERVICE DOCUMENTS
Military Service Records
Records include DD214/Separation Documents, Personnel Records and Medical Records. Visit the National Archives to request your military service records online, by mail, or by fax.
Military Record Request - Standard Form 180 (SF-180)
Request your military record using the National Archives Standard Form 180 (SF-180).