Get the Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Pensacola Home!
Selling your Pensacola home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key area real estate agents with years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
– Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for FREE!.
– Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
– More buyers interested in your Pensacola, Pensacola beach and Perdido Key home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. We can place your home on our web site within a few minutes time!
– When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. We’ll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
– You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
– Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our Pensacola, NAS Pensacola and Perdido Key real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking us first.
– You pay no up front costs for our services! So you can bet that we will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as the Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, and Perdido Key market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! We can help smooth this out.
– Call or email us. Ask for a FREE In-Home Presentation. We will come to your Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how the Gulf Coast Home Experts will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don’t let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as a top Pensacola real estate team to offer you this service.
COMMISSIONS? – TRY THIS SPECIAL NO-RISK OFFER!
Put more money in your pocket with the No Hassle Listing, exclusively with The “Gulf Coast Home Experts” at Sellstate Gulf Coast Realty, Inc. Most brokers will charge you the same fee no matter how your home sells … even if you find the buyer. With the No Hassle Listing you have complete flexibility … from “Full Service” to “Do It Yourself.”
6% Another agent from another office represents the buyer. Our commission is 3% and the other agent also receives 3%.
5% The Listing Agent on the Team personally finds the buyer and there is no other agent involved.
3% You prepare an exclusion list of interested parties on listing contract and we write the contract for you and walk it through escrow.
0% You find the buyer from the exclusion list of interested parties on listing contract and don’t want our assistance. There is no other agent involved. You pay nothing.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If I can’t sell your property within 95% of market value, agreed upon list price, I will waive my commission and work for FREE!
Simply put, our objectives are to get you the most money in the least time; and with the fewest hassles. We want to make you so satisfied that you listed your home with us that you will gladly refer us to your friends.
*Yes, you can request a FREE in-home presentation of how we would market your property in Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key! We do these presentations for people all the time. It’s our job! There’s no obligation, and we’ll get back to you quickly…
Selling a Pensacola Home
Selling your Pensacola home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you’ll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale?
SELLING A HOME?
If you’re thinking of selling your home in Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Gulf Breeze, Destin, Emerald Coast, Panama City, and Orange Beach, Alabama, or other surrounding communities, the first thing you should ask is “How much is my home worth?” Contact us today and we will be happy to give you more information about my services to sellers.
These home selling reports will assist you in answering the many questions that arise during the home selling process. When you’re armed with the right information, and an experienced real estate professional, you’ll be closer to reaching your goal – selling your home fast, and for the best price.
Please contact the “Gulf Coast Home Experts” if you have any questions about selling your Pensacola home.
The Right Selling Price
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. Learn several factors to base the assessment of your home.
The Right Selling Price Affects Your Bottom Line
When you’re selling your Pensacola home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive.
That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced realtor. This person can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
• Market conditions
• Condition of your home
• Repairs or improvements
• Time frame
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your Pensacola home is too high, several things could happen:
• Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
• Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
• Used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
• Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
• Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
• Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a Gulf Coast Home Expert to assist you in the selling of your home.